SPECIALIZED S-WORKS EVADE II SPEED OF LIGHT MIPS WITH ANGI HELMET
The S-Works Evade II MIPS Helmet with ANGi from Specialized is part of the Speed of Light Limited Edition collection, with a unique design but still includes the fit, safety and aerodynamic advantages of the standard model.
As well as having a Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction that dissipates the forces in the event of an impact, the Evade has a lightweight MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) technology that helps protect the head and neck from oblique, twisting forces by allowing the helmet to rotate around the head. The ANGi sensor can detect any impacts or forces on the helmet and message a designated contact if it determines that the accident was potentially damaging.
The Evade is extremely aerodynamic, having been designed in Specialized’s Win Tunnel, but doesn’t skimp on ventilation. The 4th Dimension Cooling System provides excellent airflow, utilising optimised vents and ports to ensure good temperature regulation. Security and comfort are also aided by the micro-dial fit system with simple, one-handed adjustment and by the Gutter Action brow pad that keeps sweat at bay.
• Through extensive Win Tunnel development, the Evade is the fastest road helmet Specialized has tested
• 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports make it the best combination of aerodynamics and ventilation
• Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy
• Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy
• Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit
• Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management
• Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
• Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
• Magnetic buckle is simple and secure
• MIPS SL equipped
• The ANGi sensor adds peace of mind like never before—when combined with the Specialized Ride app, the ANGi sensor will evaluate the forces acting on the helmet in the event of an accident and, if necessary, send a text message to specified contacts with the location