FIZIK TERRA CLIMA X2 MTB SHOES
A weatherproof liner throughout the shoe protects the foot by sealing out the wind and the rain but prevents internal dampness due to excessive perspiration by also being tremendously breathable. Mated to this liner is hardwearing, ripstop woven upper that is hardy enough to resist tearing and ripping when out on the most extreme terrain. A PU laminated toecap and side reinforcements grant further protection from sharp rocks and knurled roots while a snug, sock-like gaiter shuts out chilly drafts, mud and other debris.
A combination of one BOA L6 dial and a single Velcro strap offers infinite fit adjustment and supports the foot when pedalling hard. Further pedalling efficiency is given by the X2 outsole that balances stiffness with specific amounts of flexibility for increased comfort over rough ground. A neat recess is integrated into the outsole for easy attachment of two-bolt pedal cleats while a Vibram Megagrip rubber tread pattern affords traction and grip when walking the bike over extreme trail sections.
• A hardy winter MTB shoe that protects from the elements as well as scuffs and scrapes
• A weatherproof liner protects the feet from the wind and rain but is also highly breathable
• Hardwearing, ripstop woven upper construction resists tearing and ripping
• One BOA L6 dial and a single Velcro strap precisely and securely close around the foot
• PU-laminated toecap and side reinforcements add further protection
• Sock-like knitted gaiter seals out drafts, mud and debris
• X2 outsole balances stiffness for efficient pedalling and flexibility for enhanced comfort
• Integrated recess in the outsole allows for easy attachment of two bolt pedal cleats
• Vibram Megagrip rubber tread pattern on the outsole gives traction and grip when walking